CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Beyond Blessed

Sometimes I feel like I am blessed beyond belief! Such a truth on this Easter Sunday too! But really, I honestly feel sooo blessed sometimes that it makes me feel bad, or at least guilty. Yes, I'm going into debt in order to be at seminary, but I'm getting to learn such exciting things for a job that I think I am going to LOVE someday! I'm starting to have a little group of friends and am getting more connected at church. I nanny for a family that continually blesses me, even if the kids can be challenging sometimes. And to top everything off, I live alone in a 2 bedroom apartment and still only have to pay rent as a single! At first I didn't think it was going to be too great, but I'm actually really loving having my own little place all to myself. Having a roommate again will hopefully be good, though, too. As long as they are okay with all of my decorating :) Check out my most recent additions:


Area by the door where I can put my purse and store winter stuff :) This was my old toy box as a kid! Multi-purpose. Love it!

MY FIRST GARDEN!!! Thanks Dad for building the planters and Jeff for the gardening tips and pot! Plants still to come....they are currently working to grow from seeds inside my house.

Coffee table from grandma, end table from dad, and new pictures above the futon...thanks dad and grandma!! :)

New curtain in my bedroom...which I made with my mom's help. THANKS mom!

New bookshelf to store the massive amounts of books I will be accumulating over the next few years in grad school...a little empty right now, but it won't take long :) THANKS again to mom!

Well, I think that is about everything. My apartment is so homey and cozy! I love it! Such a blessing :) Or maybe I am just spoiled by the people who love me.... :) A BIG thank you to them all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment