CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Yep. I'm a nerd.

It's Saturday. And what do I have planned? HOMEWORK. All day. And the sad thing is, while I have procrastinated getting started all morning, I am actually excited for the boat loads of reading I'm about to do today!! I'm getting to learn actual applicable theories and practices for therapy!!! FINALLY! Despite how much I have hated seminary thus far, I am now loving it!!! I would say "It's all in God's timing" but honestly, while life really isn't all about me, I really think that this has more to do with me than with God. I wasn't waiting on Him to come through. He has been there all along and wanted me to love this experience and really take advantage of it. So instead of waiting on God, I have really been waiting on me. Waiting for me to get on board with this "Plan B" God has given me. And surprise, surprise! It's great!!! :)

Oh. And not only do I get to read case studies for therapy today, but I'm also getting to read from the DSM! Yep. I'm the proud new owner of a DSM IV. Such a nerd. I actually was laying in bed reading from it (for fun...) before going to bed the other night. This is one of the ways to tell that you ARE indeed a nerd. At least that's what I decided. I was always called a nerd in high school because I did well in class, but for the first time I'm actually excited about learning. Now THAT is what makes a nerd. I guess it has been in me all along.

Well, I'm off to start reading!! No more putting it off.



Pictures for Zoe's book coming soon!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment