CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Glorious Day!

Today has been a glorious day! Here's why:

My good friend Amy came over last night and we had a sleepover, slept in this morning and then rearranged my apartment. I love it! Check out my pics :)

Then we went to church. Great message about praising Jesus this Palm Sunday. Hosanna in the highest! He loves us and would have died if it had just been for me. That's pretty crazy to think about. And pretty powerful.

After church, where for once I actually knew a ton of people, I met up with my friend Nicole and we enjoyed yummy Chinese food outside...were practically attacked by some friendly ducks too! It was great catching up with her.

Now I'm home and getting ready to proofread a paper before submitting it and then studying for a theories test I have tomorrow. Haven't had a test in years. Eek! I kinda like them though... :) I'm weird like that. And if everything is done in time...hmmm...don't think that will happen. So this glorious day will have to end with studying. Looks like no Bible Study tonight.


Coming into my apartment. Moved the futon against the wall. Really opened up the room...but without my roommate's coffee table any more, I think I could really use one!


Heading out of my apartment. Moved the big calendar from my bedroom to the doorway so I only have to look at it when coming or going, instead of all of the time. At least that's my goal :)


I also moved my desk to the living room. I think I will get better use of it out there. I'm sick of only sitting on the floor, futon, or chair. I get so sore after a whole day of homework. And sitting in my room all day to study isn't fun, so I think this new arrangement will work well.




The view into the kitchen from the living room. No longer blocked by the futon.

My new cozy reading corner in my bedroom! So pumped about this!! :)


Other end of my room. My dresser is now under the window and is a good spot for my books.


Another angle in my room.


Leaving my room.


And finally, since my roommate has moved out, I decided to turn her room into a workout room. So this shelf is going to store my workout videos and weights and stuff. Maybe I will be motivated to work out with a special room for it! ha ha And when I get another roommate, this stuff will fit right into my closet.

I guess I better get on with this "glorious day" and start studying!

0 comments:

Post a Comment