CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

23 Week Bumpdate

23 Weeks, 1 Day


If anything, I think my belly looks smaller today. Baby boy must be snuggled close in today trying to stay warm :) 

Here is a look at the progression so far: 

8 Weeks


12 Weeks


16 Weeks


17 Weeks


18 Weeks


19 Weeks


20 Weeks


21 Weeks


22 Weeks


23 Weeks Again


Not really much change from week to week. Not even really a huge change from month to month. Can still see my feet too! 

Size of Baby: Large mango. About 11.5 inches long and weighs about 1.1 pounds. Not much growth this week. I don't know, but I think last week's squash looked bigger... 


Symptoms: Lots and lots of movement. Can pretty much feel him all day long now. Starting to get some back aches from time to time now too.  Lately I have been feeling some slight pressure in my lower abdomen and into my back as well but only from time to time. Should be able to feel Braxton Hicks contractions any time now, but I don't think this is it. Baby probably is just positioned real low, but will have to ask my doctor about this next week. 

Cravings: I think my cravings have subsided. I have had a minute craving for cake recently but in general have just really been liking fresh fruit! Yum yum! 

Something I miss: No changes here really....clear skin, flat tummy, not gaining weight, energy. That's what I miss the most is energy! But today, I miss not having a cold. I came down with a bad cold on Saturday and it is still here :( Hoping it is better by tomorrow...I am feeling a little better today in general. 

Milestones: Daddy "read" Christian a story the other day! Well, I say "read" because Daddy prefers to make up his own stories as he goes :) And he is pretty good at it I must add! I did tell him, though, that if he plans to do that with Christian once he is here, he better have a good memory so when Christian asks for the "Super Hero Captain C" story again, Daddy can tell it again :) I'm also trying to read to baby boy more too! Grandma wants to make sure he is going to be a reader like mommy so I guess I better start now! Baby's cochlea is now fully formed so he can hear all that I hear, but not at the same level. Kicks are getting slightly strongerJim has felt baby move but this past week when I was watching Zoe and Jaden, Zoe was determined to feel the baby move and she couldn't feel him yet. This was Zoe all night Thursday...Precious :)  


Looking Forward to: My Birthday tomorrow! Jim is "surprising" me with a night at the Water Street Inn in Stillwater!! :) Soooo excited! Hope I'm feeling better by then! I say "surprising" me because my hormonal self may have gotten a little emotional over the weekend and Jim decided to tell me what we are doing for my birthday in order to cheer me up :) Also looking forward to the finishing touches for the nursery coming in the mail...won't be here until the END of February...soooo far away! Oh...and I'm looking forward to seeing Christian in this: 


Sears was having a baby sale and we just happened to be there yesterday and decided to pick this up now while it was such a good price! Isn't it cute!?! Now for Great Grandma to finish/start his baby blanket and he will be all ready to get baptized in June! Yep, we are way prepared ha ha Note: My grandma has never finished a baby blanket...so we will see :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment