CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 8, 2013

25 Week Bumpdate!

24 Weeks, 1 Day 


I really need to start doing my hair and make up before taking my photos ;) Oh well. 


View from the top! I think my toes are gone! 


Well, actually, if I lean forward just enough I can find the tips! 

Size of Baby: About 13.5 inches long and 1.5 pounds. He is starting to do some real growing. Approximately 1 inch and a quarter of a pound bigger than last week. 


These pictures really aren't making much sense to me...but maybe this one is more geared towards his weight this week?? 

Symptoms: 
  • It's official. Hip and back pain are here :( And I have a ways to go yet and a much bigger belly to grow. More on that to come...
  • I was actually pretty hungry a few days this week!
  • Pregnancy brain was in full swing this week....I really got on my husband a month or so ago when he left our gallon of milk in the cart at Target when loading the car....well...I may have left an entire pack of paper towel in the cart. And didn't even realize it until several days later when seeing a Target ad...


Cravings: I don't think that I have real "cravings" but instead just foods that I'm into at the time...still really enjoying grapefruit and watermelon. But that's about it for now. 

Something I Miss: CRYSTAL LIGHT!!!!! I don't know what it is, but sugar free drink mixes (with aspartame) are sooooo much better than drink mixes made with truvia or even propel drink mixes. 

Milestones:
  • Nails are starting to form on his fingers and toes
  • His wrinkled skin is starting to smooth out as he starts to gain some baby fat
  • Baby is growing more hair! If you could see it, you could now tell its color and texture. Wondering if he will be a bleach blonde like daddy or dark haired like mommy at birth. Stay tuned for the "Baby Picture Reveal" and see what mommy and daddy looked like as babies! 
  • Mommy was officially "noticed" for her baby bump. A lady at church on Wednesday called me out and said "Boy, you have popped!" and I'm pretty sure I never told her that I was pregnant... 
  • Went on my first "mommy" outing with 2 other mamas and did some baby shopping! Stocked up on some good sales for clothes, etc for Christian as he grows and grows! 

If you see it on the left, there is a little tie (the one Baxter is modeling below) which we are going to have Christian wear in his newborn pics. Just a tie and his nude little self :) Should be cute! 


Looks pretty good on Mr. Baxter after a long day at the office, as well. 


Baxter can also now sit on top of my baby bump. Its kind of hard to see but he is resting his bum on the top of my bump. Silly puppy. 


Looking Forward To: 
  • Our Baby Shower!!! Planning is in full swing! Invites will be going out soon...7 weeks until its here! 
  • More baby shopping! Daddy has decided that mommy is more of a spender than a saver like he thought! ha ha However, I am getting some GREAT deals by buying ahead, so my saving/spending can be debated :) 
102 days to go until our due date!!! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment