CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Puppy Love!

Sooo much to be thankful for, today and every day. 

A hubby who STILL works for Best Buy Corporate in a job he loves. Feeling blessed that he wasn't part of the lay offs this time around. 

A church that pushes me to grow in ways I would never be able to on my own. 

The Small Group that comes along side me as we grow. Love these friends! 

The ability to decorate a cute nursery for our baby boy...final touches were added yesterday! 


A cuddly cute puppy that I get to be just a puppy mama to until Baby Christian comes. Love this little guy! Never thought I would be a small dog person, but can't imagine not having him!




Such a character! 

What are you thankful for this week? 

Stay tuned for a surprise reveal coming soon, a giveaway, and a 'guest post' tomorrow!

post signature post signature
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Poular Mom Blogs

3 comments:

Shasta

Awww love the name on the nursery wall! We decided not to do them because I couldn't make up my mind with what I wanted. LOL!

Unknown

Thanks Shasta! We definitely ordered them and then had to email to change it because I changed my mind like 2 minutes later on colors! lol

Unknown

It's being a completely new globe opened just before the sight, an attractive " new world " of relationship. We would like to knowledge this on the volume of computer.
pupy love

Post a Comment