CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Belated Monday Madness

Since we spent our "Monday" in Chicago, my week is off to a late start. Monday Madness is on Tuesday this week!

{The Weather} ::: Right now we have sunshine and slightly blue skies! 34 degrees but feels only like 27 degrees. Not quite the 41 degrees we had in Chicago yesterday, but still pretty nice! And it looks like the week ahead is forecasting upper 20s to low 30s all week. And sun! I'll take it! Now, to get out for my walks with Baxman this week!

{Weekly Menu} ::: It seems we never eat from my "weekly menu" choices. This means that we probably end up doing a quick pasta dish or a pizza sometimes, or even eating out. This week, it is my goal to actually cook from my menu list! Although, we do have plans to eat out tonight and on Saturday.

  • Stir Fry 
  • Broccoli Soup 
  • Spaghetti
  • Breakfast for dinner! - Pancakes, eggs, bacon
  • Chicken Spiedis - if you are from the New York area, you probably know what these are. If not, check back later for a recipe! 

{My To-Do List} ::: My to-do list this week is a little low key since we were gone for most of the weekend and didn't get back until late last night. I also didn't do so well at accomplishing everything last week...so some catching up is in order.

  1. Patch holes and paint the bathroom 
  2. Finish copying recipes onto recipe cards
  3. Finish photo project...the photos came and I ran out of photo book space. 
And of course the weekly chores: 
  • Cleaning
  • Laundry
  • Couponing
  • Grocery Shopping 
{Weekly Goals} ::: 
  1. Walk 2-3 times this week 
  2. Go to the gym 2 times this week 
  3. Follow my 40 days in the Word Devotional every day

{Weekly Words of Wisdom} ::: 
"Open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in your law." ~Psalm 119:18

HAVE A GREAT WEEK! 

post signature post signature
                                                            Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Poular Mom Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment