CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 15, 2013

26 Weeks Bumpdate!

26 Weeks, 1 day 


In all that I've read about baby bump pictures, they recommend that you wear the same shirt in each picture. Well, I started out doing that and then decided that was boring and kind of a pain having to be in the same shirt every time it was a new week for a picture. So I started just wearing whatever I was already in. I know belly size can change based on where baby is positioned so its either that or just a different shirt, but my belly definitely looks smaller this week than last week. 

Size of Baby::: About 14 inches long and 1.75 pounds! He is a growing boy :)  About the length of a hothouse cucumber now. 

Source: Google 

Symptoms::: Weight gain :( Is that a symptom? Not in all circumstances but I'm counting it. I know gaining weight is a good thing, but its so hard not gaining too much... Also have been having a TON of hip pain. Only in my right hip and, boy, sometimes it REALLY hurts! Brought me to tears at the gym the other day. I am thinking I may need to switch to swimming for exercise for awhile instead of walking alone. I have found a few things that help a little and will post more on that later. Oh and I can no longer see as clearly through my contacts. The shape of your eyes can change during pregnancy and affect your vision. Mine is definitely not as sharp as it used to be before pregnancy. 

Cravings::: Cake!!! Oh my good ness sometimes I just NEED cake. It's bad. 

Something I Miss::: Working out good and hard. Being thinner. Walking without pain. Definitely miss that the most. Getting a good night's sleep. Or at least I USED to miss that until my awesome hubby bought me a pregnancy pillow that wraps around my belly and goes between my knees. I have slept better the last 2 nights than I have in a loooonng time! Love it and love him! 


Best. Invention. Ever. 

Milestones:::
  • Can now see my whole belly move when Christian moves. Coolest thing ever! 
  • Baby can now detect light 
  • He is now inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid which is essential for the development of his lungs
  • His testicles are beginning to descend into his scrotum which actually takes only about 2-3 days...good to know. 
  • ALMOST to the 3rd Trimester! 

Looking Forward To:::
  • My baby shower!! Its going to be so cute and should be tons of fun celebrating baby Christian! 
  • My hip pain ending
  • Losing weight after baby is here


95 days until our due date!!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment