CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 1, 2013

One for the Dads (and Dads To Be!): GUEST POST!

Hello! Let me say this first, I hope your wives are making you all read this.  I’d be a little creeped out if you’re a guy and you're following my wife’s blog and you're not family!  With that said, this post is for  us 'guys'.... new dads or like me, ‘dads to be’!


If your wife has encouraged you to read this, she is obviously a fan of reading blogs, believe it or not there are some cool ‘dad’ blogs out there too.  Here are 2 I follow, check them out!


One last thing for the guys, I compiled a list of 10 things you should NEVER say to your pregnant wife.  Tweet me @jamesdfoote and let me know any good ones you can think of I have missed!

Top 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Pregnant Wife:
10. "I'm so tired, I feel like I'm the pregnant one." 
9.  “Wow, I’m glad you can’t have your period on top of being pregnant!”
8. "Sure honey, just after I make this fantasy baseball trade." 
7. "Well, you're not getting any smaller." 
6. "Are you sure you want that second bowl of ice cream?" 
5. "I'm jealous! Why can't men experience the joy of childbirth?"
4. "This guy at the office passed a kidney stone the size of a pea. Boy, that's gotta hurt."
3. "Are your ankles supposed to look like that?"
2. "Not to imply anything, but I don't think the kid weighs forty pounds."
1. "Got milk?"

Hope I made you laugh!  New Dads and Dads to Be….Good Luck to you!

-Jim 




 Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Poular Mom Blogs

1 comments:

Unknown

OMG...this made me laugh!

Post a Comment