CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday - SAHM

I Am Thankful For...

Being able to stay at home. 

While it isn't necessarily the norm any more for moms to stay at home, it does happen. But what is even less the norm, is for women without children yet to stay at home. 

When I was 12 weeks pregnant, my hubby and I decided it would be best for me to quit my job. This was a conversation that we had been having for quite awhile because of my extreme nausea and morning sickness, as well as the level of stress at my job. At 15 weeks, I was officially a stay at home wife, a homemaker, a mommy to be. Now THIS was my dream job. 

Everyone was worried that I would get bored, depressed, lonely, want to go back to work. While there have been days that I have missed my job, I can honestly say staying home is the BIGGEST blessing. We had planned for me to stay home once the baby came, so I just started early. 

Bored, depressed, and lonely, have been the farthest from how I have felt. If any of you have read my "Monday Madness" posts, you know that I keep a schedule of tasks. These tasks are my full time job. And I love every minute of it. I'm so blessed to have a hubby that let's me stay home, both now and once the baby comes. And even more blessed that my hubby has a job that can allow us to live a life with me at home. 

Right now my days are filled with blogging, home improvement projects, organizing, baby shopping, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry...basically all of my favorite things! 

Oh! And how could I forget! I also take care of the cutest puppy around! I'm a puppy mama after all :) It's almost like right now Baxter is the only child and once Christian is born, Christian will be the baby and Baxter will be the big brother! ha ha Soaking up my time to cuddle and play with Baxter all alone, but also can't wait to fill my days with all that will be Christian too! I'm sure there will be much less of my to-do list getting done once he is here...so I better get back to tacking it today! Getting so close to having everything done! I can't even imagine! 

What are you thankful for this week? 


post signature post signature
Please click below to vote for me daily! 
Just one click is all it takes. 
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Poular Mom Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment