CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday

I am thankful for.....

GRANDMAS! 

I remember my grandma spoiling me a lot as a kid (and she still does today!) but I never realized how spoiled my mom probably felt while my grandma was spoiling us kids. 

At least I'm feeling pretty spoiled with all the spoiling that is happening for Christian! 

In my 28 Week Bumpdate post, I shared about daddy Jim putting together the cradle for Christian - a gift from Grandma Karen and Aunt Jen, Uncle Dan and Cousin Sarah. 

In my Spoiled Already post, I shared lots of cute clothes and blankets that Christian got from Grandma Jill AND Grandma Karen. 

Since our Baby Shower is this weekend, my mom was preparing to buy us a baby gift. At least I figured it would be A gift. She asked what my favorite things were on our registry so I sent her a list of the things that we plan to buy if we don't get them off of our Target and Babies R Us registries. Since there isn't a Babies R Us near my mom in Wisconsin, she ordered the gifts online and sent them to our house. They arrived yesterday and guess what!?!? My mom said we could open them right away because she has a gift for us at the shower. And here is what we found when we opened the boxes!! 


ALL of our favorite things from Babies R Us!!! :) 
Brown changing pad cover 
Chicco Baby Carrier
Blue swaddler
Baby Book 
Baby's First Year Calendar
High Chair

I was pretty excited about the baby carrier! It was so soft and squishy! Christian is going to get real cozy in this :) 

And there is even a drool bib to keep mommy and daddy clean! 


We didn't realize this about the high chair we picked either, but it reclines for a newborn seat...


And comes apart for a toddler booster seat. Sorry for the bad pic, but it is kind of a chore to take the whole thing apart after getting it together...so that will wait until Christian is a toddler :) 


I can't wait to start writing in Christian's Baby Book! And to use all of this cute new stuff. Okay, Christian, now its just time for you to get here soon!! 

So thankful today for grandmas who spoil their grandchildren...and their own children through them! :) 

What are you thankful for today? 

post signature post signature
Show me some love and 
vote for me as a top mommy blog by clicking below. 
Just one click is all it takes!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Poular Mom Blogs

3 comments:

Somethinglikeafairytale.com

Yay! Aren't grandma's the best! When our Bea was born my mothers friends held a "grandma shower" for her, for things she could give right to us or keep at her house for when Bea visited - too cute right!? It is truly amazing though to see the bond between grandparents and their grand babies... much love and enjoy your weekend! <3

Unknown

Awe! That is definitely too cute!! :) My mom has been waiting to be a grandma for FOREVER so she is soaking it all up! :) Hope you have a great weekend too!

Shasta

That high chair/baby seat is just awesome!!!!

Post a Comment