CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 4, 2013

Monday Madness


{The Weather}::: Currently 21 degrees but feels like only 8 degrees. Light snow is falling. We are supposed to get 2-4 inches of snow today, 3-5 more inches overnight, and another 2-4 inches tomorrow. Boo! I want SPRING! Looks like it should be getting pretty warm by the end of the week, though, so maybe it will melt fast :) A girl can hope. 

{Weekly Menu}:::

  • Broccoli Soup - We WILL have this this week FINALLY 
  • Breakfast for dinner - pancakes, eggs, and bacon 
  • Vegetable Soup 
  • Chicken Spiedis (recipe still to come) 
  • Ravioli and veggies 

{My To-Do List}::: Looking back at last week's to-do list, I am realizing I didn't accomplish much... I'll blame it on a late start to the week. 

Here's to hoping this week is more productive: 

  1. FINALLY reveal surprise from our weekend in Chicago
  2. Make final nursery art (DIY post to come!) 
  3. Patch holes and paint bathroom 
  4. Finish photo albums...waiting on one last order of pictures
  5. Giveaway coming Friday! All you expecting mama's won't want to miss this! 
And of course, the weekly chores: 
  • Clean
  • Laundry
  • Couponing 
  • Grocery Shopping

{Weekly Goals}::: Checking in on last week, I did not reach a single goal :( Sad day. 

  1. I walked once
  2. I didn't make it to the gym at all 
  3. I only did my 40 days in the word devotion on Thursday and Friday 
So here is to trying these goals again(slightly modified)! Hopefully the weather will allow for the first 2 to be reached... 
  1. Walk 2-3 times this week
  2. Go to the gym at least once 
  3. Follow my daily 40 Days in the Word Devotional

{Weekly Words of Wisdom}:::
Sticking with last week's verse as well...
"Open my eyes that I might see wonderful things in your law" ~ Psalm 119:18
HAVE A GREAT WEEK! 
post signature post signature
Click below to vote for me daily! 
Show me some love :) 
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Poular Mom Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment