CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

31 Week Bumpdate

31 weeks, 2 Days



Baxter loves to rest his head on my belly...or sometimes just a paw :) 

Size of Baby::: About 16.25 inches and 3.3 pounds...ACTUALLY, at our ultrasound at 30 weeks, 6 days, he was 4 pounds! And a little longer too. So probably about the size of 4-6 navel oranges instead of just 4. 



Symptoms:::
  • Braxton Hicks Contractions every now and then 
  • Probably TMI...but starting to leak colostrum a little. Have been for awhile but I could self-express now if needed. So weird 
  • Lots of movement! Pretty sure he had a dance party Monday night! It was the craziest thing seeing and feeling elbows or feet poking out of my belly! For the first time, it felt like there was actually a PERSON inside of me! ha ha 
  • Hiccups nearly daily 
  • Still feeling nauseous without my meds
Cravings::: Not really...Have really been enjoying cuties, though :) 

Something I Miss::: Laying/Sleeping on my stomach. I was never a huge stomach sleeper, but lately I often feel like I will never get comfortable until I can just sleep on my stomach. Maybe it's just because my sides are getting sore and its no longer comfortable on my back. 

Stretch Marks::: Nope :) 

Wedding Ring::: Off...for safety's sake. I still fits but is a little tight. 

Milestones::: 
  • Baby is starting to move more...flip upside down (so hopefully he flips back since he was breech at our 30 week, 6 days ultrasound), rotates and even turns his head from side to side
  • Baby's color is becoming less red and more pink in color
  • Baby's irises can now dilate and respond to changes in light
  • Fat is beginning to accumulate under baby's skin
Looking Forward To:::
  • Our baby shower this coming Saturday!!! 
  • The follow up baby shopping I may get to do after the shower to get anything else we need 
  • My mom and grandma coming to stay for the baby shower this weekend
  • Our doctor appointment next week and getting the feedback on our follow up ultrasound we had this week so we find out if I will be needing a c-section or not. 
2 Months, 1 Day...
OR
9 Weeks... 
OR 
62 Days... 
TO GO!!! 

post signature post signature
Don't forget to click below to vote for me 
if you are enjoying Mommy in the Making!
  Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Poular Mom Blogs

3 comments:

Mollie and Tyler

Lucky on the no stretch marks! Not too much longer and you will be meeting your sweet boy. It's SO exciting.

Unknown

Hoping it stays that way! :) I'm feeling pretty lucky because I'm getting huge! lol

Suzie

How exciting. It wont be long now. Come stop by my blog when you get a chance.

Post a Comment