CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

29 Week Bumpdate!

29 Weeks, 1 Day 


Size of Baby::: About 15.25 inches long and 2.5 pounds. Approximately the size of a butternut squash. That's kinda crazy to think! He is getting big! 



Symptoms:::
  • Slight nausea
  • Stronger kicks
  • A big belly...have been recognized twice now by strangers. One was a lady at church who I see every week but don't know and she said on Sunday "This is the first time I have noticed you are pregnant!" Which says to me, "I just thought you were fat before" ha haha 
  • I think I may have felt some Braxton Hicks Contractions for the first time the other day when I was out for a walk. My whole tummy got really tight and felt like a big cramp then went away. Happened a few times on the walk but hasn't since.

Cravings::: Not much. Still crave cake sometimes. And sometimes brownies. And recently I have found myself wanting Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream. Most of my cravings have been for foods from my childhood. 

Something I Miss:::
  • Bending over comfortably, especially while sitting down
  • Laying on my stomach
  • Wearing my wedding ring
  • Clear skin

Stretch Marks::: Nope :) Keeping well moisturized so hopefully it stays that way!

Wedding Ring::: Off :( Mainly because a friend of mine from High School had to have her ring cut off because she waited too long to take it off and that just makes me nervous. So I have replaced it with a fake and sent my ring to get all cleaned and shined up at Helzberg. Also, drinking lots of water now so hopefully the swelling won't get worse and maybe my ring will even be back "on" before baby comes! But maybe that is wishful thinking.... 

Milestones:::
  • Baby's bones are beginning to harden and store iron, phosphorus, and calcium but remain soft enough at birth to accommodate the tight birth canal
  • Baby's head is continuing to grow to make room for his developing brain
  • Baby Christian's second cousin Logan was born on Sunday, March 3, 2013 at 3:53am. 7 pounds 13 oz and 20.5 inches long! Meet Logan Jeffrey. So excited for Christian and Logan to be friends! 


Looking Forward To:::
  • Christian and Logan meeting! 
  • Play dates! 
  • Watching the kids I used to nanny next week
  • Our Baby Shower 
  • Spring! The snow today has been really pretty, but I want to wear flip flops!

2 Months, 2 Weeks, and 2 Days...
OR 
11 Weeks...
OR 
77 Days 
TO GO!!! 

Can't wait to meet you, Christian! 


post signature post signature
Please show me some love by voting for me 
and clicking below! 

Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Poular Mom Blogs

2 comments:

Shasta

Definitely sounds like you had some BH contractions! Mine feel exactly like what you described. You're looking good!!!

Heather

I have a friend who craved birthday cake when she was pregnant. She would go to Kroger and get birthday cakes.

Cousin stuff is really great - it's like their mini-me is playing with your mini-me. It's surreal.

Anyway, congrats!
Heather
themommyhood.com

Post a Comment