CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

32 Week Bumpdate!

32 Weeks, 1 Day

8 Months!
Time is flying!!! 

And my belly is getting HUGE! 


Size of Baby::: Baby weighs about 4 1/2 pounds and approximately 16.7 inches long.


Symptoms:::
  • Starting to have some really sore feet and sore back. When they say to wear comfortable shoes, they mean it! And not just easy slip on, no support flats and boots. Wear shoes that have REAL support 
  • Still nauseous without meds
  • Braxton Hicks...mainly when I'm walking. I sometimes get them the whole time I'm out for a walk. Last week I had such bad Braxton Hicks that I wasn't sure it was just Braxton Hicks. I was at church leading my high school girls small group and they were a little freaked out. It was cute, though, them offering to massage me and everything :) After laying on my left side and drinking some water, all was better. Whew! Not sure how I'm going to handle REAL contractions! 
  • Fatigue is still here and is just something I'm trying to embrace
Cravings::: Not really...

Something I Miss::: Being able to tie my shoes on my own... ha ha

Stretch Marks::: Nada! :)

Wedding Ring::: Off...and looks like it will be staying that way. 

Belly Button:::
Still flat but starting to push out a little. I don't think its really going to "pop" though. It doesn't look like there is anything to actually pop out...

Milestones:::
  • Baby Shower has come and gone! 
  • Baby continues to fatten up, gaining about 1/2 pound per week until he enters the world! 
  • Baby has fingernails, toenails, and some real hair or at least peach fuzz, which is also starting to have some color! 
  • Baby's bones continue to harden even more...which is evident in his strong kicks!
  • Baby's circulation continues to improve, which in combination with his increased fat, helps him to regulate his body temperature
Looking Forward To:::
  • Our doctor appointment tomorrow and finding out if we will be scheduling a c-section or not...as well as getting an update and review with our doctor on our ultrasound from last week
  • MEETING CHRISTIAN!!! 
1 Month, 3 Weeks, 4 Days...
OR
8 Weeks...
OR 
56 Days! 

post signature post signature
Click below to show me some love and vote for me as a 'Top Mommy Blog'.
Just one click is all it takes and your vote is registered!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Poular Mom Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment