CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

30 Week Bumpdate!

30 Weeks, 1 Day


Only 10 weeks to go!!! 

Size of Baby::: Baby weighs about 2.75 pounds and is approximately 15.7 inches long! About the size of a cabbage. 



Symptoms::: 
  • I have been soooo tired again lately. Not that I ever really was super energetic in the second trimester. But I definitely sleep at least 10 hours/night and could use a nap every afternoon! 
  • Still pretty hormonal/emotional. The other night I was laughing and next thing I knew I started to cry! No reason why. Just was crying and not laughing tears.
  • Waking up lots at night because I'm uncomfortable and need to readjust which I need to be awake to do because my tummy is so big. Oh and lots of trips to the bathroom. 
Cravings::: Not really... 

Something I Miss::: My stomach not feeling squished and not being able to feel full because feeling "full" means a squished stomach which means a sick tummy :/ Oh and being able to easily shave my legs. My hubby was sweet and offered to help me, though ha ha Kinda scares me that he could cut me, though. We will see. 

Stretch Marks::: As gigantic as my belly is already, no stretch marks here :) 

Wedding Ring::: Still off and still at the jewelers getting all shined up!

Milestones:::
  • There is a good chance that baby might be dreaming now while he sleeps!
  • Baby may now open, close, and blink his eyes but his vision is still rather poor and will remain this way even a few months after birth
  • Baby likely now has distinct sleep and wake cycles...CONSTANT movement throughout the day so he is definitely not sleeping non-stop any more
  • Hiccups at least once a day now
Looking Forward To::: 
  • Our baby shower! Less than 2 weeks away! 
  • 2nd week of childbirth class this week ... deciding if I want an epidural or want to NOT deliver on my back 
  • Meeting Baby Christian!! I keep dreaming about his first days at home and his delivery. So Excited! 

2 Months, 1 Week and 2 Days...
OR
10 Weeks...
OR 
70 Days...
TO GO!!! :)

**Don't forget...Laboring Well Book Giveaway ends 3/22. There is still time to enter!**

post signature post signature
Please remember to vote every day! 
Just 1 click = 1 vote!
  Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Poular Mom Blogs

5 comments:

Shasta

You look wonderful!!! I sleep a lot as well, probably about 10 hours a night as well but that's broken up a lot because of all the bathroom trips I make along with turning from side to side. Congrats on week 30! I was so excited when I got to that point.

Unknown

Yep, my 10 hours are definitely broken up too! Bathroom trips and braxton hicks keep me waking up :/ I would say you are about to start sleeping well...but the truth is, you may still have some sleepless nights ahead. But enjoy it!

OneMommy

You look good!
I remember that 3rd trimester.... Definitely take those naps! I remember not being able to shave either... learned to do it without being able to see my legs - just felt with the other hand. Didn't trust the hubby....

Stopping in from Bloggy Moms's blog hop!

Darcy

Yay baby bumps! My 3rd trimester with both kids were very uncomfortable. You are in the home stretch now though!

If you have any questions about natural labor experience (since you are weighing options) feel free to ask me. I have birth to both of mine naturally without any medications.

You can find me at darcyandbrian.com

Unknown

Thanks, Darcy! I am waiting to find out if I will be needing a c-section, but if not, I will be stopping by :) Although, I do stop by whenever you post :)

Post a Comment