CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Bloglovin'

By now it's probably pretty old news...Google Reader is going bye bye this summer. 

For me, this was super sad news! This is how I follow all of my favorite blogs! 

Have no fear. A few of the blogs that I follow have recommended Bloglovin' and I have taken their advice. And I love it! You may have noticed that at the end of each of my posts, there is a button to follow Mommy in the Making with Bloglovin'. 

If you are looking for a fun and easy way to follow your favorite blogs, I highly recommend you check this out! Just click the button below and it will help you add 'Mommy in the Making' and get your free account set up if you don't already have one.

Another plus...if you were previously using Google Reader, it will transfer all of your stuff over! 

Even better...there is, of course, an app for that! Just search Bloglovin' in the app store and you will instantly have all of your favorite blogs available to read right from your phone whenever you want! I love that! 

Bloglovin' also allows you to easily sort your blogs and organize them...maybe by topic, by your favorites, however you want! 

Hope you love Bloglovin' and follow Mommy in the Making there! 


post signature post signature
Follow on Bloglovin 

Please remember you can vote 1x per day! 
Show some love for Mommy in the Making by clicking below. 
Just one click is all it takes.
  Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Poular Mom Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment