CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 29, 2013

Music Monday - Daddy Songs!

As May 21st gets closer and closer, I can't help but be reminded by how wonderful of a daddy my hubby is going to be for our sweet little boy, Christian! 

Hubby helps with the children's ministry programming at our church, Hosanna! Usually he teaches the 4 and 5 year olds (preschoolers), but yesterday he got to help in the nursery instead! He always comes home with such cute stories about his interactions with the kids and this week was no different. 

His love for the kids is great and he always makes sure to have fun interactions with all of them! 

Whenever I hear Rodney Atkins' "Watching You" I think of how kids, especially boys, watch their dads and want to be like them...I can rest easy knowing that my hubby is going to be a great example for Christian and I hope he grows up to be "just like him!" 



post signature post signature

Follow on Bloglovin 

Don't forget you can vote once every 24 hours. 
Just click the image below! 
  Click To Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs. A Ranked & Rated Directory Of The Most Poular Mom Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment